[Co-host] Webinar “Foreign-Invested Company in Vietnam under the new regulation and EVFTA” – 23rd June 2021.June 28, 2021
In the last decade, Vietnam is becoming more and more of a prominent and profitable market, especially since EVFTA entered into force in August 2020. In order for businesses to be more competitive, the necessity to invest and to operate with full control in Vietnam becomes fundamental. To bring to you the latest updates, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam and Fidinam Ltd. are proud to organize the webinar “Foreign-Invested Company Incorporation In Vietnam Under The New Regulation And EVFTA” via Zoom, providing information on how to set up a foreign invested company in Vietnam and to take advantage of EVFTA.
– How to set up a Foreign Invested Company (FIC) in Vietnam under the new regulations.
– EVFTA and its benefits to EU and Vietnam.
– Market Entry Service Information.
– Time & Date: 3PM – 4:30PM, June 23rd, 2021(Vietnam time).
– Co-organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam – ICHAM, Fidinam Ltd.
– Co-host by: Beluxcham, Eurocham, INCHAM, MBC, SBG, Spanish Chamber .
Should you like to have further discussion, our speakers, Mr. Alessandro and Ms. Thao would be more than happy to hear from you. Kindly contact them via the following channels:
- Mr. Alessandro Pedrinoni
- Asia Pacific CEO & General Director Fidinam Vietnam – Fidinam Hong Kong Ltd.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Phuong Thao
- Relationship Manager & Head of Corporate Advisory – Fidinam Vietnam Ltd..
- Email: email@example.com
We would like to welcome you in our upcoming webinars and events.