Why join the Spanish Chamber?
Whether you are already established in Vietnam or planning to, the Chamber will provide support for your business activities.
- – Distribution of market studies for different business sectors and industries in Vietnam.
- – Publication of guidelines to understand the business environment and how to start doing business in Vietnam.
- – Facilitate access to lists of companies, calendars of fairs and trade shows on different sectors.
- – Offer consulting and advisory on economic, trade, legal and human resources issues.
- – Arrange trade missions and prepare meeting agendas with local suppliers and distributors, provide translation and interpreting when required.
- – Get introduced to law firms specialized in helping companies to establish in Vietnam and offering services tailored to specific needs.
Increase the visibility of your company, products and services in Vietnam.
- – Your company will be listed in our Directory of Members.
- – Enjoy free advertising of your new services or new products in our newsletter distributed via email to our network of contacts and through our social media channels.
- – Participate as sponsor in our events and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services to the public.
- – Get referrals when the Chamber is inquired about getting in touch with producers and service providers. As a member, we will refer you to the inquirer and put you in contact in case a business opportunity arises.
- – Your company profile will be published in EuroCham Membership Directory, both printed and online version.
Access to services
Preferential discount and exclusive access to a range of services offered by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam.
- – Trade: understand the market, access to lists of companies and calendars of multi-sectorial fairs, arrange trade missions and meeting agendas.
- – Translation and Interpreting: translate product catalogues, contracts and legal documents, hire interpreter for business meetings, fairs and events.
- – Jobs: post job vacancies available in your organization and we will help you recruit candidates.
Access to events and seminars
The Chamber frequently organizes and co-hosts events. As a member you can enjoy free entrance or discounted price, depending on the activity. Some events are exclusive to members only.
- – Networking and casual meetings to meet other members and share insights of doing business in Vietnam.
- – Social and cultural events for the benefit of the Spanish community in Vietnam.
- – Seminars and workshops on relevant topics aimed to disseminate information, identify business opportunities, promote best business practices and address common issues that affect foreign companies in Vietnam.
Full membership of European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, or EuroCham, is the principle voice of the European business community in Vietnam.
The Chamber was established in 1998 to help develop Vietnam into an attractive investment destination and trading partner for European businesses. With almost one thousand members, it is one of the biggest foreign Chambers of Commerce in Vietnam. Representing a variety of sectors and supporting different business sizes from multinational corporations to small and medium enterprises, EuroCham has a very strong presence in Vietnam and Europe.
As a corporate member of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce, you automatically become full member of EuroCham, obtaining access to its benefits & services.
Who can join the Spanish Chamber?
Registration is open to the following companies and individuals
- – Companies with a legal presence in Vietnam that are established under EU laws or are subsidiaries of companies established under EU laws.
- – Companies with a legal presence in Vietnam that have substantial ties with Spain, or have been founded or are managed by Spanish nationals.
- – Companies established under EU laws without a legal presence in Vietnam having interest in investing or doing business in Vietnam.
- – Individuals living in Vietnam with Spanish nationality or substantial ties with Spain.
How much is the membership fee?
LE Corporate Membership
Large Enterprises with more than 500 employees in Vietnam and which are not either publicly listed anywhere in the world or have more than 1,000 employees globally or operations in more than 5 countries.
28,300,000 VND / year
SME Corporate Membership
Small and Medium Size Enterprises with less than 500 employees in Vietnam and which are not either publicly listed anywhere in the world or have more than 1,000 employees globally or operations in more than 5 countries.
14,000,000 VND / year
Educational and Cultural Associations or Non-Profit Organizations with a strong interest in promoting the relationship between Spain and Vietnam.
7,500,000 VND / year
Professionals interested in enjoying the benefits of the membership including services and networking, and attending events.
7,500,000 VND / year
How to apply?
Click on the link below to download the membership application form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org