Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam is looking for an Executive CoordinatorMarch 11, 2022
The Spanish Chamber of Commerce is an association of companies and professionals based in Vietnam. Our mission is to provide a unified voice to promote the business relations between Spain and Vietnam, offering assistance and a range of services to facilitate the access to the market. Our Chamber is backed by the Embassy of Spain in Hanoi and the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Ho Chi Minh City and represents Spain as a Business Association inside the European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham). For our office in HCMC we are looking for an energetic and ambitious Executive Coordinator (EC).
This role reports directly to the Board of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and will assume a wide range of responsibilities being the point of liaison between the Chamber, their members, Eurocham and the Spanish/Vietnamese/International business community:
- Day-to-day management of the emails, website, social network, calendar and activities.
- Organization and coordination of events.
- Looking for and connecting with potential sponsors.
- Active Membership Management. (searching for new members + follow-up of existing members ).
- Preparation and distribution of the Chamber’s Newsletter.
- Office management. Preparation of business documentation ( Annual Report )
- Attending of ( Board ) meetings. Issuing of the Minutes Reports.
- Assisting with organizational development initiatives.
- Point of contact between the Spanish Chamber of Commerce & the European Chamber of Commerce.
Profile and Qualifications required:
- A University / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as executive assistant to management position.
- Together with Vietnamese as mother language, the candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills in Business English. Spanish will be considered as advantage.
- Organizational skills; flexible and able to multi-task whilst able to set priorities.
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Ability to take initiative, and to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships with the Board, Members, sponsors and EuroCham colleagues.
- Technical knowhow of how to update a webpage.
- Experience updating content on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Products and Mailchimp.
We offer the chance to join a recent established, young and active Chamber of Commerce, where you have the change to improve your professional skills and to build up experience in a very well-connected international environment.
Conditions: this position is part-time, 4 working hours per day from Monday to Friday, with a monthly salary of 7.000.000 VND.
To apply: Please send a letter indicating your reasons for interest in the position, enclosing your CV to: email@example.com, Please include “Executive Coordinator/Spanish Chamber of Commerce” on the title of the email. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, applications are preferred by March 18th. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.